Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #22 Nings

I really liked the Teacher Librarian Ning best. I could have stayed there all day reading posts and thought about joining so that I could post my own responses. But then I would spend even more time there and when would I have time to read about Big Brother 10? Seriously, I even looked through to see who the members were and where they were from. They are from all over the world. How cool is that! I thought the post topics and questions were relevant to what my issues are and I will definitely check in with Teacher Librarian Ning periodically.
The other two were okay, but I just didn't think they were as well established and didn't meet my needs as well. I like the fact that there are so many groups available in the Teacher Librarian Ning whereas in the Texas School Librarian Ning there are only a few. Wider audience - wider range of interests. I get the benefit of all views and knowledge.

No comments: