Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing #18 Google Docs

I had no idea this kind of thing was out there. It makes sense to store docs on the Internet instead of individual computers so that they can be revised and shared from anywhere, saving so much time for companies and teams working on projects.
However, even after reading the Google Docs testimonials, I just wonder how many people actually use it? I guess I may just be thinking of me and if I would use it. Given the right cirmumstances and need, yes, I can see using Google Docs to manage my documents. I know I used to hate the constant stream of back and forth emails that filled my inbox when I was working on a writing project with my team. I would get so tired of reading and rereading new versions of the same document. That alone would have make it worth it. Okay, I'm good with this one. It doesn't really take much to make me happy, a little less paperwork, a little more time to watch reality TV!

No comments: