Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #21 PhotoStory

This was the first time I have used PhotoStory. It was remarkably simple. My friend in Georgia has used it for several major events like birthdays and graduations and she said it was very easy. Of course, all of the librarians who have used it love it too. I have just been a big chicken. But this was fun. Hope you all enjoy a little overview of my trip to Stone Mountain Park. After I finished, I wished I had put more pictures in. I took about 75 pictures that day but only put 25 in. Notice that one of them is of a library. (It is near the end along the train route.) I would have liked to use the music Georgia on My Mind but know there are copyright problems there so I just used something they had that fit the theme.


I know now I won't be scared of PhotoStory or Audacity anymore. I feel like Rocky. Where are those stairs? I need to run up and shake my fists at the world today!




2 comments:

fsm said...

Great job on your PhotoStory! What a fun way to highlight vacation pictures. Loved the music. Thanks for sharing!!

LKP said...

You Go Girl!!!! Excellent PhotoStory, and I hope to see more of them in the future. You are ON you way!