Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thing #14 Technorati

Call me old fashioned, but I still just don't get the business that deals with herding blogs. I appreciate the concept, can understand where tagging information for you to find things makes it easier if you know what you are looking for, but after that they lose me. I can't figure out their system. I need Remedial Tagging 101 or something. I don't think I even know enough about what I don't understand to explain it because the videos and introductions all make perfect sense. Then I try to actually use the site and WHAM! I hit a brick wall. I feel nothing for this process except confusion.
I know some people love it and think it is easy, and that is great. I guess I just don't need it in my life right now. Give me a week or two back at school and I may be roaring for Technorati. Right now, not so much.

No comments: