Monday, June 23, 2008

Thing # 10 A Comic Strip Generator




I decided to start at the top and work my way down the list. I liked the idea of taking a comic strip or picture and putting my own words with it but found that when it came time to decide what to write I had no creativity left and spent all my time looking for that perfect picture. I think if I used this idea with students I would limit the choices of pictures so that they wouldn't have the same problem. Anyway, here is what I came up with. I went with a historical theme for this one. I am in Georgia right now visiting an old college friend and we just visited Stone Mountain. We have talked a lot about traveling and Mt Rushmore was one of the places we both said we would like to visit before we die (like we are two blocks from that intersection, right!).





1 comment:

fsm said...

Isn't Thing #10 a blast? I really like your comic strip...hilarious. Don't you know students will love using this site!